LONDON: Failed asylum-seekers in UK, including those arriving from India, could be sent to migrant centres in Western Balkans and other third countries as part of PM Keir Starmer’s plan to deter ...
Migrants will continue to be housed in asylum hotels and other temporary accommodation for years to come, the Treasury has admitted. Before winning power at last July's general election ...
A hotel company's contract to provide accommodation for asylum seekers has been cancelled. The Home Office said it would end its agreement with Stay Belvedere Hotels at the earliest opportunity ...
The Home Office is ending a company’s contract to provide accommodation for asylum seekers after its performance “fell short” of expectations, a minister has said. Stay Belvedere Hotels (SBHL) houses ...
A sex offender seeking asylum in the UK was flown 5,000 miles by private jet for medical treatment in the Middle East at British taxpayers' expense. The clandestine operation to save the Sri ...
The administration of President Donald Trump has revealed it has overhauled the online application known as CBP One, which was formerly used to process asylum claims at the southern border of the ...
Kiss' next live album will celebrate their previously undocumented 1985 Asylum tour. The triple-vinyl Off the Soundboard: San Antonio, TX 12-3-1985, which arrives March 28, will be the sixth entry ...
Migration politics have been roiling the bloc as mainstream parties are embracing harsher rhetoric on asylum-seekers and immigrants in a flailing bid to contain the rise of far-right populist ...
Former President Rodrigo Duterte did not seek asylum in China, according to Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Guo Jiakun. In a press conference on Monday, Guo was asked to comment on reports ...
The Trump administration has unveiled an overhauled cellphone app once used to let migrants apply for asylum, turning it into a system that allows people living illegally in the U.S. to say they ...
China refuted claims on Monday that it received a request for asylum from former president Rodrigo Duterte and his family. In a 24 Oras report on Monday, China said Duterte’s recent visit to Hong Kong ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results